The world we want tomorrow begins with how we do things today.
Not only are we focused on expanding our business, but we also have a deep commitment to the society and natural environment.
Flavour is in our Nature.
- We employ sustainable agricultural practices for all of our vegetables, minimizing the use of pesticides and reducing environmental impacts.
- We control the production process in order to minimize the consumption of resources and the waste and surplus generated.
- We manage the waste from our production activity, handling each category appropriately.
- We are especially committed to efficient use of water and energy consumption, raw materials, packing and packaging materials.
- We also comply with all environmental requirements, laws and codes of practice related to all of our processes and activities.
Corporate social responsibility
- At Conservas Antonio, we comprehend that the personal and professional development of our employees contributes to the development of the company.
- For this reason, we actively and voluntarily make our contribution to social progress.